The 2013 Listen To Your Mother videos are here! And here’s mine.

This year’s LTYM: Madison cast really brought the humor, so I got to share my softer side. I hope you enjoy it (if you don’t see the video below, click here).

You can watch the LTYM videos by show with each city’s playlist, or click around our 350 plus new videos at random. The LTYMShow channel on YouTube now boasts over 570 reading from our past three seasons!!

The 2013 video launch was made possible with the support of The Partnership at Drugfree.org. LTYM is proud to share The Partnership’s message of preventing prescription drug misuse and abuse. Join the growing number of parents pledging to end this epidemic.

Please spend two seconds to take the pledge and share it via social media and help prevent ½ a million teens from abusing prescription drugs.

Sharing our stories builds and celebrates community. Consider telling your story. Write it down, and try giving it a voice. We want to listen.

• Tara Pohlkotte July 11, 2013, 9:06 am

so.good.

ah. i am currently a hot mess of snot mingled with tears doubled over holding my sides from laughter… yup. you know it. i’m watching all of the 13 videos back to back. it might not be pretty, but it sure is needed. Thank you for this beautiful gift, Ann.

• Shannon from Deepest Worth July 11, 2013, 9:25 am

You were so wonderful, Ann. In all ways. And I love your mother. Thank you for everything.

Oh, yeah, and stickers by the roll were my greatest weakness when I was young.

• Mocadeaux July 11, 2013, 10:19 am

Beautiful, Ann! I don’t know how you ladies can present your stories without dissolving into tears – because that’s what happens to me when I listen to them! Huge kudos to you for creating such a fabulous voice for women!

• Zakary July 11, 2013, 3:13 pm

So flipping good, so good.

• Deborah July 11, 2013, 5:41 pm

Gorgeous! And the piece is beautiful, too.

• The Empress July 11, 2013, 8:30 pm

You look like you in this one, it’s like you’re home. After four years, you’re home.

xo

• Becky July 12, 2013, 7:11 am

Well you know I love this piece and you more than Diet Coke, so I’ll just say “HI!”

• Joanna Jenkins July 14, 2013, 10:31 pm

Darn. I’m not able to watch it. I couldn’t see it on Margaret’s blog either. I must need to update something. I’ll take care of it and be back.

In the meantime, CONGRATULATIONS on a fabulous program!

xo jj

• Fragrant Liar July 15, 2013, 6:34 pm

Nicely done, Ann. What a great walk down Memory Lane. Wish I’d been able to see it live, but the video turned out great.